On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:16:03 -0400, Pinnacle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Running z/OS V1R8 with JES2MON, and this puppy seems to take an alarming
>amount of CPU compared to other system address spaces.
<snip>

Perhaps in a sandbox.  It's more of a nit on a production  / development
system.   I think there was a past thread on this.

Even in my sandbox it looks like this:

NET         5278.54
XCFAS       2947.96
WLM         2565.59
MIA         1887.83
GRS         1862.82
MII         1800.62
RMFGAT      1776.38
*MASTER*    1235.15
TCPIP        945.06
SVOS         943.20
JES2MON      873.01

--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group:  G-ITO