On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:12:57 -0400, Bob Rutledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>They're spamming the "postership".  This address got the spam but my work
>address, which is subscribed but almost never posted from, did not.

If so, it's an old "postership", since I haven't posted here for quite some
time, and I got one.

They claim to be an IBM Business Partner. I wonder if IBM would be
interested to know that thay are partnering with spammers. Well, I doubt
they care. Speaking of "postership", I see IBM is (physically) postering
building sites these days. Something that was once thought to be vandalism
is now just an ordinary business practice since the Supreme Court ruled that
postering is a "right".

Tony H.