On Thu, 31 May 2007 22:46:54 +0800, Johnny Luo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Last year I got one book titled 'MVS Control Blocks' but haven't studied it
>yet because it's behind Carmine Cannatello's book on my book-reading
>schedule... Hope it'll help. ( It's really old.)
>
>Johnny

YES, you ARE a young pup.....compared to the "GreyBeards" on this list.

The "Control Blocks" manuals from way-back-when.....were far superior in their
format and the way information was presented.  But this would have been
even way before OCO.  Like the old S/360 Control Blocks, et al.