In a message dated 6/5/2007 2:15:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ordered  it again just to make sure I had punched all the right radio
buttons.

All round, a pretty poor experience compared to the  past.

My suspicion is that they failed to address the tn3270 queue when they
dropped support. Also, they don't have anybody left in capacity planning that
can
tell the difference in uniform and gaussian distribution and certainly  nobody
at the management level that does comparative analysis.....hey! borrow a
quarter.