On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 01:46:50 +0900, Timothy Sipples
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

>probably with USS.

<snip>

>and z/OS 1.9 introduces USS improvements

<snip>

What... no takers, no war?  I'm disappointed.  An *IBM representative* used
the "U" word not once, but twice.   Does that mean it's officially ok to use
again
casually when the context is clear?

Oh,  btw, I'm glad to see VTAM is finally getting some improvements in that
area.   Now if they can just improve z/OS Unix.   ;-)

Mark

(please accept my apologies ... I just couldn't resist)