John -
        That's the point how do others like this get around it. To us it
makes more sense to take the check point out of the CF and have both on
DASD mirrored. Then comes the performance hit on the large sysplex . We
are just trying to find out what others have done....

Thanks
Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 06/15/2007
07:49:13 AM:

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.