SHARE has management tracks as well.  I know they specifically have a
Software Assett Management project, I went to a session on the Subcapacity
Reporting Tool given by the manager who receives the data - she was
knowledgable, well-spoken, etc.  There is also a Computer Operations
Management Project (COMP). They are all under the System Management
program:

Systems Management:
        Computer Operations Management Project
        Enterprise-Wide Systems Management
        Interdisciplinary Technologies
        Security and Audit
        Software Asset Management
        Technical Support Management
        Systems Management

Several of those might be of interest to "manager types".

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation
(850) 414-4209

Lizette Koehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
07/13/2007 07:48 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

<IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
cc

Subject
Management type Conferences

Does anyone have an idea where manager types can go to get information on
their job functions?  We have SHARE, CMG and a few others we can attend.

For areas like Data Center Management or Asset Management topics, are
there
any conferences to lean towards those topics more?

Lizette