On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:44:28 -0500, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I know ACF2 can do command limiting, but I don't recall if it works
for CLISTs.  Even if it does, it probably only works if you issue the
clist (command) without a percent sign or maybe even with a percent
sign, but not if you invoke it by ex 'library.name(clist)'.

> This also means that
>you must have some sort of "start up" CLIST (or REXX) which determines
>which libraries to allocated to SYSPROC and/or SYSEXEC.

No, just remove hlq.SBLS* from all logon procs and logon clists, protect
the libraries (or at least hlq.SBLSCLI0) and create a WLM invocation
clist.   With WLM, if you use SYS1 as your HLQ, you don't even need
to use LIBDEF.  You can just have your panel option for WLM   (or invocation
clist) use the one WLM provides:  EXEC 'SYS1.SBLSCLI0(IWMARIN0)'

Here's where Tom jumps in with his dynamic ISPF pitch...

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]