Peter Relson wrote on 2007-07-25 07:39:42:

> <snip>
> Ugghh. The z/OS MVS books (i.e., the ones I am involved with) all have a
> page at the end "Readers' Comments -- We'd Like to Hear from You".
> I'm not sure why there is no electronic mechanism. I'll inquire.
>
> But that is not consistent across the z/OS elements, unfortunately.
> I'll ask about that too.

I found the following in the front matter of several books from the z/OS
MVS bookshelf:

----------

IBM welcomes your comments. A form for readers’ comments may be provided at
the back of this document, or you may address your comments to the
following address:

International Business Machines Corporation
Department 55JA, Mail Station P384
2455 South Road Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-5400
United States of America

FAX (United States & Canada): 1+845+432-9405
FAX (Other Countries):
  Your International Access Code +1+845+432-9405

IBMLink™ (United States customers only): IBMUSM10(MHVRCFS)
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
World Wide Web: www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/webqs.html

If you would like a reply, be sure to include your name, address, telephone
number, or FAX number.

Make sure to include the following in your comment or note:
v Title and order number of this document
v Page number or topic related to your comment

When you send information to IBM, you grant IBM a nonexclusive right to use
or distribute the information in any way it believes appropriate without
incurring any obligation to you.

My personal favorite, used often, is the internet e-mail address.  There is
a good, disciplined process to ensure that the comments get responses.

I don't have an answer regarding publications from other elements of z/OS,
but I'll look in tandem with Peter.

Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids