The poll is still open.
But it looks like some IP addresses are NAT'ed so some people will see
the results instead of the option to vote.

I'm looking into a way around that but it does not look promising at the moment.

What I was thinking because of the tremendous interest in the subject
is to have a short survey that will break down fields of
responsibility by age that will give a more detailed picture of what
is happening.

The poll is open to anonymous users. Only if you want to leave
comments do you have to register.

Regards
Ian

http://www.pcs305.com

On 8/2/07, daver++ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The poll is still open, but appears to be IP blocked. I suspect everyone
> at your company goes through the same proxy, a single IP address. I pull
> up the results page also, but I tried an alternate proxy and it pulled
> up the voting page again. FYI.

Ian
http://cics.pcs305.com