On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:51:43 -0700  said:
>Amdahl had its own Unix called UTS.  I think it was well regarded, but
>never really took off.  Did another company take it over when Amdahl was
>acquired?

UTS is currently owned by UTSGlobal

http://www.utsglobal.com/Unix.html

from their website:

UTS Global LLC, formerly a business unit of Amdahl Corporation, has since May
2000 been independently providing innovative solutions to its customers. With
a customer base comprised of Fortune 100 companies located across the United
States and overseas, and an engineering staff with a skill set that includes
many Information Technology (IT) platforms; UTS Global is a world-class
software and services provider.

/ahw