Joseph,

The 90 days worth of holddata might be correct in this case, just
because your system, built in July, is less than 90 days old.  There
won't be a gap in the holddata.  Before you run any report, retrieve
current holddata into your system that covers back to the last date you
retrieved holddata.  Don't bother trying to read the data itself.

If you run a report today, and the holddata is current, it will show
what PTF errors and HIPER errors your system is known to be exposed to
today.  If your production date is October, then, sometime before you go
to production, get the holddata current and run another report.  You
will undoubtedly see additional entries.  Maintenance applied in the
interim will possibly eliminate entries seen in the first report.  Take
care of the entries that look serious enough to your shop.

Each report will show you what errors you are known to be exposed to and
will be as current as the holddata.

There are lots of other ways to receive notification of potential
problems.  One is this forum, another is the IBMLink Automatic Software
Alert Process, another is a subscription to IBM flashes.  They will give
warning between your refresh of holddata.  Those entries should show up
in the holddata as well, and very quickly after they become known by the
IBM support teams.

You can also, as you asked in the first place, do your own searching and
wading through results.  I just don't do much of that, so I don't know
how to do efficient queries that won't also potentially miss errors I
would have wanted to see, and the holddata is so darned easy.

John

Confidentiality notice: The information included in this e-mail,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or similar action is
sender and delete all copies of the original message immediately.