From: Tommy Tsui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Each CPU usage
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:25:43 +0800

Hi all,

Our shop planning to upgrade the CPU from 2064-2C9 to 2094-710, how can we
measure each CPU usage. In 2064-2C9 CICS almost use 100% on each
CPU..running CICS and some transaction time out. We expect it will have
improvment after upgraded to 2094-710 becuase each CPU mips have increased
from around 235 to 500. Agreed?

we are using RMF APPL% divide no of CPU to get each CPU usage %
Anyone can share

Thanks
Tommy

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreĀ….then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01