Powering off the entire data centre? Not far fetched for some, we had someone
do that. He thought the power distribution unit was the AC unit and hit the
power off switch. Much to his sha-grin it wasn't.

Matt  Dazzo
Technical Services
Publishers Clearing House
516-944-4816
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Doc Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/4/2007 6:54 AM >>>
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:29:49 +1000, FRASER, Brian
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Yeah, just go pull it out of it's berth and see what screams?
>Pfft....
>

>It would probably be the Ops Manager that screams first, quickly
>followed by my manager and finally my Mrs when I tell her that I'm no
>longer employed and will be at home to annoy her every day. :-)

Naw, that last one's too dangerous - she'd probably get you hooked on "As
The Stomach Turns" (see also: Death, fate worse than).

Couldn't be worse than the guy who actually hits the emergency shutdown
switch and powers off the entire data centre [insert evil grin here]...