On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:54:28 +0000, Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>I don't know what you're smoking; maybe you could pass it around?

Ted, if I would have written more clearly you would have understood. We must
make a case to IBM senior managers who "know Microsoft's software at least
1'000 times better than IBM's own (software)" and can't comprehend why and
how a zH/OS laptop in our hands could promote IBM business.

I am implying that for the most part he/she is not aware how difficult it is to
expand one's "z/OS software" skill set. How many of you:

o  have "personal time" at work ?
o  have unrestricted access to all installed IBM software ?
o  have been to courses and never had a chance to use it after ?

Some of you offered me Websphere alternatives, thanks. If I want a
WebSphere contract (or a job) the recruiter wants "x months of websphere"
and has no clue how any of the alternatives relate to WebSphere. He/she
won't even see my resume if I spell the keyword like "webshere".

Andreas F. Geissbuehler
AFG Consultants Inc.
http://www.afgc-inc.com/