> Dave,
>
> You're welcome! And I agree that your IBM rep should know. :-)
>
> As it relates to the mainframe, there are two sub-capacity agreements.
> One is for Variable WLC and the other is the sub-capacity agreement
for
> IPLA products. Both need to be in force if you have IPLA products.
> Otherwise, for just MLC products, the WLC agreement and the sub-cap
> amendment.
>
> Bob Richards

And just to add to Bob's excellent explanation, as always.  If you've
just upgraded your hardware and didn't have the IPLA agreement in place
you probably got extra entitlement based on the full capacity of the
processor.  In that case you're stuck, because as was stated in a
upgrade last June from a 620 MIPS processor to a 1004 MIPS processor. We
signed the agreement for EWLC licensing but didn't know about the need
for a separate IPLA agreement. So now we are paying full price for our
IPLA products.

Tom Kelman

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.