Thank goodness our moral compass is still around.......

-----Original Message-----From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anton BritzSent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:37 PMTo:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: ADABAS vs IMS vs DB2 Who is faster?

Hi,

Summarized :

a) So you never worked with ADABAS in your life
b) You only worked with IMS and DB2 for 5 years... maybe as a user

but you are talking about :

a) SQL
b) Database access methods
c) Which Database people should be using

Summarized :

Are you working for the 'White house" maybe  because everybody there is also
experts.... but the funny part ?  "your post your findings to an IBM technical
list"...

Tell me , what should I invest my money in ? I need investment advice too..

Anton