Hi,

"Pot Shot at some one" ?

I do not subscribe to this list to "take a Pot Shot at any one" but as they
taught me in the "Dale Carnegie courses" many years a'go, you should always
state your point clearly otherwise some people might not "get it"..

The Point I was trying to make :

Would you subscribe to the "embryonic stem cells research" email list and then
propose to Oliver Smithies, Martin Evans and Mario Capecchi what to do ?

Yes, I have been working with Adabas, IMS and DB2 for the last 30 years.
Even went back to IBM 4 years a'go to do all the DB2 courses in Dallas but
then again, if you where subscribed to any of the Database email lists, I would
not have to introduce myself to you.

Note: These postings I had a "pot shot at" was people making statements
about things they knew nothing about.... zero.. zippo .....
Maybe their wives/grandmothers would be impressed with their statements but
please, do not expect us to "clap" on an "IBM Technical list"...

You are insulting my intelligence, my experience and everything I got paid for,
for the last 30 years.

Anton