On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:09:53 -0500, Mark Zelden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:15:54 -0500, Patrick Lyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>>But back to my previous question, is there an RMF report that I can use via
>>batch to see history on how many AUX frames were allocated to what address
>>space via the REPORTS or SYSREPORTS statement, or via some other report
>>feature that I am not familiar with?  I need to go back weeks of kept SMF
>>data, not just hours of real time online data.
>>

>No.  Not unless you have a VSTOR detail set up ahead of time or were
>running RMF MON II in the background.  See hlq.IBM.PARMLIB(ERBRMF03)
>and the fine manuals for how to do that.
>
>Mark

Clarification... since you mentioned AUX specifically in the last post:

VSTOR won't show the AUX frames.. but will show the virtual storage usage
by subpool within the job you monitor.  I think that was part of what you
wanted in your original post IIRC.   If you run RMF III and backup the
volumes with the VSAM history (full volume or incremental), you could
also restore them and specifically allocate them to your TSO session
(RMFDSnn) and start a monitor 3 session to use STORF.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]