On Oct 18, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Patrick Lyon wrote:

Thanks to all who have responded.

We went through this all again today and DB2 crashed. After restarting it, it
doesn't take up near the storage as just before it went down.

After doing some research, I found some storage related PTFs that were not
on describing not freeing storage.  I will apply these ASAP.

But back to my previous question, is there an RMF report that I can use via batch to see history on how many AUX frames were allocated to what address space via the REPORTS or SYSREPORTS statement, or via some other report feature that I am not familiar with? I need to go back weeks of kept SMF
data, not just hours of real time online data.

Thanks again for all who have responded.

Best Regards,
Patrick Lyon
Patrick,

There is an RMF report (you feed SMF recs for the time period you want reported) that gives you numbers on paging slots used/available.

Its been 10 years since I ran it but I am sure thats its still there.

The last time I ran it I went with several months worth of data to prove that we didn't need more page spaces.

Ed