Try opening a requirement and providing a business case, then get your
family, friends and neighbors to do the same. Otherwise IBM is not going to go
off and pioneer this solution based on some mutterings on a listserv.

If your employer is not a member of SHARE, contact IBM directly. They have a
process to accept design requests. Be sure to show how this will help the
business and what pain you have for the lack of it. Do not try to impose a
how to code the solution and you just might get a response.