----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 4:45 PM
Subject: Scotts new role

On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 07:53 -0500, Scott Fagen wrote:

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:05:24 -0500, Ed Gould wrote:
>I respected the IBM Scott.

Gee.  I guess respect is conferred based on employment?

Normally I just ignore the stupidity of Ed G, but this was totally
uncalled for.

Pull your head in Ed, or everyone will have you on their "kill list".

Shane ...

Shane,

With rectocephaly, the head is already in, it must be pulled out. You freakin' Aussies, always getting it backwards.....

As for Mr. Gould questioning Scott's integrity just because he no longer works for IBM, that's beneath contempt. Right up there with Gilmore taking on Jaffe (guess who won that one?). Might as well call out Chris and Norm, too. How dare they choose to be gainfully employed! I'm proud to still call them my friends. Guess I should hate them just because they work for CA. I know!!! I'll snub them at SHARE in Orlando!!!

<Kevin Meaney mode>

What do you think you're doing, working for CAAAAA? Leaving IBM, BMC, and Candllllle. That's not riiiiight.

</Kevin Meaney mode>

Regards,
Tom Conley