-----------------------------<snip>---------------------------

I respected the IBM Scott.
Gee. I guess respect is conferred based on employment?

Normally I just ignore the stupidity of Ed G, but this was totally
uncalled for.

Pull your head in Ed, or everyone will have you on their "kill list".
Whether we agree or disagree with policies, etc. of ANY company, those of us who are participants on this list should NOT engage in personnal attacks of any kind, direct or indirect, against list participants. The vast majority of us, I even venture to say ALL of us, have very little effect on company pricing, support practices, or any other aspect of company management. We're all technicians here, and each of us is entitled to the respect due to our positions and expertise. Ed, I think you owe an apology for that very thoughtless remark. And I think you would be well-advised to refrain from any further remarks of that nature.