From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Gould
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Scotts new role

On Nov 3, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Shane wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 07:53 -0500, Scott Fagen wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:05:24 -0500, Ed Gould wrote:
>>> I respected the IBM Scott.
>>
>> Gee.  I guess respect is conferred based on employment?
>
> Normally I just ignore the stupidity of Ed G, but this was totally
> uncalled for.
>
> Pull your head in Ed, or everyone will have you on their "kill list".
>
> Shane ...

Shane:

How could you respect anyone that worked for CA? I don't know (or
care) about his reasoning for going to work for the "evil empire", that
is his prerogative. Sure there were some people way back when who got
bought out by CA and didn't have a choice. They have my sympathies but
to leave a company and essentially sell their name to the evil empire
(and not even announce it) tells me quite a bit about their themselves.

Poor Russell he managed to keep himself out of the dirt that CA has cast
far and wide, but he didn't have a choice in the matter. The company
that he worked for was bought up so he is trying to make the best of it
(and doing a decent job).

You have had your day and duty speaking up on his behalf.  I won't get
into name calling , hope you have a great life.

Ed

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html