You mean 640K isn't as much as I'll ever need? (No, Bill never really
said it)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:38:51 -0600, Eric Bielefeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Isn't that what they said when MVS first came out?  And then again when
>MVS/XA came out?

Maybe, but  this time they really mean it.  It is more than we'll ever need (at
least in our lifetimes).    Even trying ... I can't imagine a number that big.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]