> It took four of us to push our new minimum sized z9 into the freight
> elevator.  Anyone strong enough to steal it solo could probably make
> more money playing American football a dozen weekends a year.

It is not all that hard to move this big iron around* solo, I do it
all the time. Just two hours ago I took a 3990 off my flatbed trailer
using a pair of cumalongs and nylon straps. And I am not winded at
all. Moving these things safely and quickly just requires a little
thought. Giving the casters a shot of lube helps a lot as well.

*Except for Burroughs, and their dimestore casters.

--
Will