I am in complete agreement with the last couple paragraphs of this
article. If you get hit, you get hit. You take your lumps, evaluate what
went wrong, change security and procedures. You communicate this to your
clients, and maybe you lose some, maybe you don't. You _absolutely_ do
NOT lie to your customers, and put them in the positions that CI Host
placed theirs in for days. That is inexcusable, and anyone that would
continue to do business with the company after behavior like that needs
their head examined!