From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raquel Calvo Olmos
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Divide the master catalog

Hi there,
we have an 8-way sysplex with a unique master catalog for these 8
systems.

Our customer wants to separate this master catalog in 5 master catalogs
where each master catalog is shared by 2 systems.

Does anybody have a similar situation? how can we mantain the same
contained in these 5 master catalogs?

Thanks in advance.

Raquel Calvo.

intended