On 5 Dec 2007 05:32:10 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Clement Clarke) wrote:

I've written something fairly quickly, and stood on the shoulders of others by incorporating their comments. I'll send it to Sam first thing tomorrow (it is sleep time in Oz) after you have commented.

It is here: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~oscarptyltd/Letter%20to%20Sam%20Palmisano.html

     A good effort.  Here's my slight input:

1. Please them by writing the name as they do. It's z/OS, not Z/OS.

2. In the section started by, "And the creator of the Hercules system that allows Z/OS to run on PC's says, in part", start off the quoted section with his, "[A]pplications tied to MVS and VSE are now firmly embedded into the infrastructure of the various information systems (banks, utilities, government, airlines) that allow our society to function the way it does."

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com