>I'd like to see them release information on what exists today.

In Canada, at least, once you release trade secrets, or intellectual property,
to the public domain, you cannot 're-protect' it.
In any litigation, you have to prove that you did due diligence to keep secrets.
I think the same applies to any patents you hold.

So, as much as you would like to see it, don't expect it.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!