-------------------<snip>-------------------
Its been a LONG time... But IIRC the 360/30 POPS had at least some of them (I presume not all). I ran across them by accident. When I was helping to optimize someone else's code on the 1419 . The damn machine had a timing issue and you had to make a pocket selection decision in x many micro seconds (the micro seconds is a guess) I have forgotten what the time was . The book actually had instruction timing specifics for each instruction.
IIRC, the various S/360 instruction timings were in a manual called "Functional Characteristics". The various DIAGNOSE code might have been included there, since the manual was "model dependant". Stuff like stacker-selection timings, etc. was in the individual hardware manuals, where appropriate. I remmber hunting for that stuff for the 2540 Reader/Punch. Ours was hanging on a 2821 controller at the time. We were trying to do a read-punch-stack function all on the same card; we finally found a better way to handle the situation.