HI,

My MFNetDisk load library size is 226k in XMI format.

Forum member notes to me that the installation is not standard and it make
him think if the product is OK.

I used SMP/E in my life many times. This SMP/E is a complicate to handle and
to maintain.

I decide that for now it is better, faster and more reliable (you can make
error
when you code the SMP/E) to send the XMI load library for installation
because it is small, it can have a lot of depandency which make the product
more sensitive to errors (my opinion).

When I put fixes in my product I check the PC and the MVS component as one
unit and that what I send to the users for installation.

Of course if users ask me to use SMP i will do it but still I prefer for now to
use the way I do it.

OK, few words about my product maintenance (MFNetDisk).

In the download page in my site you have the date which the installation files
have been changed.

If the date is newer then the working Load library for the user then the user
must download the installation file (one Zip file) and check file "FIXINFO.DOC".

In file "FIXINFO.DOC" I put comments about each fix and the date and the
component which have been updated.

Component can be <MVSLOAD> or/end <PCSERVER> or/end <PCTOOL>.

If you have more then one fixes between the date of your running code and
the last FIXINFO fixes be aware that you must install all the components
which are upated for all the fixes between the dates.

If "special action required" like cold start or whatever action I will let you
know
in the PTF entry in the FIXINFO.DOC.

"NOTHING is SURE except the facts that you are alive now (if you read this
email) and the fact that you will die one day. In between enjoy life" (I put
PTF
in this sentence without using SMP, sorry!).

Thanks,
Shai