From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Falcone
Sent: 4. tammikuuta 2008 14:39
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Printing a PDF or PS doc

Yes, I don't know all the particulars but our support group's LAN had a
mainframe attached printer, IBM IP 1140, defined to it to do just what
you are asking. I'm sure someone will chime in with more definitive
setup requirements.
Lindy Mayfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I was asked this question and I have to admit I am so clueless I'm not
even sure how to google it.

Is it possible to print PDF's or PS documents on a mainframe printer?

Thanks,
Lindy