On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 02:00:29 -0800, shai hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>have the MVS load library and two PC files (PC Server and PC Tool).

If you don't use SMP to manage your maintenance it does not make
much sense to package the maintenance in SMP.  But the conclusion
does not make me comfortable with the premise.  Do you use
anything to manage your maintenance.  I've seen some vendors of
non-SMP products that apparently tried chaos as a management
tool.

Pat O'Keefe