I don't know, but I saw the following in the WTO description for RC=30:

<quote>
Meaning: Environmental error. For routing code 11, the
required resource was not available and the request was
ignored. For any other routing code, the request was
processed.
</quote>

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.