On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:55:40 -0500, Don Leahy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Something interesting appeared in my Inbox yesterday.  It's from the
>Royal Bank of Canada

The COBOL requirement seems a bit odd for a system programming
position.  It's not a bad idea in a COBOL shop, but it limits the audience
to those in or from application programming.  Same comment for the
PL/I requirement.

I wonder if this is an application tailored to fit one specific applicant.

In any case, it's good to see at least one shop trying to address the
"greying" issue.

Pat O'Keefe