Everyone else has answered well what can be used to move the data from one
place to another.  The only thing I would add to that list is LDMF should
you desire a change between disk models during the conversion.  FDRPAS and
TDMF will not move at the data set level to fully use larger model disks
with data sets from many smaller volumes.  LDMF will do this without an
outage to the owning application.  FDRMOVE is similar to LDMF in function
not in the method of delivering the function and does require an outage to
accomplish the move.

Since when does LDMF not require an outage to the owning application? There is no HIPERSWAP at the dataset level, so both LDMF and FDRMOVE may require an outage if the dataset is continuously enqueued. Let me know if I missed something about LDMF.

Regards,
Tom Conley