That AIX machine is a lot faster and more powerful than the MP3000 it replaced.
 I basically runs both Joy and P&H.  I honestly don't know if there is just
one, or a couple.  I think there is one for production and one for test, but I
never got the details when I was still there.  That AIX machine basically runs
the company, just like most of z/OS mainframes we talk about.

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer