------------------<snip>-------------------

Actually, Mr. Swanepoel didn't write that passage; either his e-mail
client or some upstream mail server inserted that warning. But a link
to a _2-page_ disclaimer???!!! What has the world sunk to. :-(

I guess we have the lawyers to thank for this new development.
Two biggest mistakes we ever made: letting doctors advertise and letting lawyers advertise.

Can anyone in the US now watch TV without seeing at least 4 lawyers' ads in any hour? DISGUSTING!!!