NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----

Hi

100% right, it is our famous lawyers that came up with it and it gets
added to our e-mail.

>Actually, Mr. Swanepoel didn't write that passage; either his e-mail
client or some upstream mail server inserted that warning. But a link to
a _2-page_ disclaimer???!!! What has the world sunk to. :-(

I guess we have the lawyers to thank for this new development.

Eric<

Kind Regards,

Sarel Swanepoel
Service Availability: Service & Business Capacity Management

South African Revenue Services

  Office:
  +27 (0)12 422 5033

  Mobile: