Ed Gould wrote:
On Feb 14, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Rick Fochtman wrote:
------SNIP-----------
-------------------<unsnip>---------------------
Two biggest mistakes we ever made: letting doctors advertise and letting lawyers advertise.

Can anyone in the US now watch TV without seeing at least 4 lawyers' ads in any hour? DISGUSTING!!!

Which is worse watch an ad for a lawyer or watching an ad for Computer Associates (or Compuware?)

Its obvious to me.

IMHO the best idea is to get rid of all the ads i.e. by *not watching TV*. BTDT. It is also good idea to keep in topic. As CA or Cmpuware reputation could be considered as on-topic, the ads and opinion about lawyers are not.
My $0.02
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

My disclaimer (in polish) will be appended here:

--
BRE Bank SA
ul. Senatorska 18

Sd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydzia Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sdowego, nr rejestru przedsibiorców KRS 0000025237
NIP: 526-021-50-88
Wedug stanu na dzie 01.01.2008 r. kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA  wynosi
118.642.672 zote i zosta w caoci wpacony.