On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:38:02 -0600, Mark Zelden wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:08:06 -0600, Paul Gilmartin >wrote:
>>
>>>If he had opened a PMR (he still can) this can get fixed.
>>
>>Is Kurt Q. listening?

He will be.

>But why should it care and try to "start" GIMJVCLT if it is not needed.  It
>should
>be no different than adding an //BSDD to IEBGENER.

It's different.  Some products properly make judgments based on the
presence of particular DD statements.  I wonder what happens if one
tries (I havent):

    //STEPLIB  DD *  or
    //SYSUDUMP DD *

I suspect that //BSDD would likewise not affect SMP/E; //SMPJHOME does.

PMR Record 76547,033,000 submitted; SEV4; requesting closure SUG.

-- gil