The only reason that I can think of to tell anybody anything under an
NDA is so that they have time to write nice things about on day one. It
takes time to read the stuff, think about it, then write (hopefully)
glowing prose about it.

And, yea, it hypes up interest. I am most interested in any changes in
the architecture and the new instructions.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.