From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Pace
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMS managed volume

So many great options.  Thanks very much.

I did find a problem with using D SMS,VOL=(volser)   It reports a volume
as
not defined
CBR1064I Command rejected.  Volume serial number
  SMS013 undefined.
But IEHLIST shows that it SMS managed.

So I obviously have some issues from my migration from 1.7 to 1.9.

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems