<< snip >>
  Kindly correct me if I am wrong, in the future instead of performing the
DISNEW at the ISMF level, it would be preferable that I issued the command
(via console) for each pack as you had suggested.

  My thanks to all of you who responded.

John Kington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  John,

<< unsnip >>

It all depends.  As was mentioned earlier, if you activate a SCDS, then you
will need to re-issue these dynamic changes or they will be lost.  If you
have a small group, that is easily controlled and with good communications
then this will work just fine.  If you don't have good communications
amongst the members of the group, then you might be better off changing the
SCDS and activating as you did this time.

Tom Moulder

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:01 AM