Good Day Gentle Readers,

  I am trying to delete this dataset MILDCOP.NPR256D.CNTLNLDSVOLD.  Yes, the
last qualifier is correct.  This dsn was migrated by DMS.  I tried a del nscr
purge but I got the error message :ITEM DOES NOT ADHERE TO RESTRICTIONS.

  I also tried IEHPROGM to no avail.

  I cannot understand as to how this dsn was created.  However, my immediate
problem is deleting this dsn.  Could anybody suggestion