From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of esmie moo
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 09:58
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Unable To Delete Archived Dataset

Good Day Gentle Readers,

I am trying to delete this dataset MILDCOP.NPR256D.CNTLNLDSVOLD. Yes, the
last qualifier is correct. This dsn was migrated by DMS. I tried a del
nscr purge but I got the error message :ITEM DOES NOT ADHERE TO
RESTRICTIONS.

I also tried IEHPROGM to no avail.

I cannot understand as to how this dsn was created. However, my immediate
problem is deleting this dsn. Could anybody suggestion

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail