From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted
MacNEIL
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 23:07
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Disclaimers

Does anybody realise that you cannot issue prior restraint?
You cannot legally enforce the fact that you cannot disseminate an e-mail that
was sent to you, stating you can't send it from here!

If an email was sent to you, unsolicited, you can do whatever you want with it.
Sending to a list server is unsolicited.
I know this is the law in Canada; I'm pretty sure it's the same in the US.

As the Klingons say: "if you don't want it heard, you shall not say it".

I'm not sure, but I think this is a little bit on topic.

If I'm wrong, then what's the purpose of contributingg?

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!