From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Support, DUNNIT SYSTEMS LTD.
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Cloning a RACF user profile

I'm using the RACF ISPF interface under z/OS 1.8 on our ADCD system.
Duplicate all the settings from the system's main default user and I still
get
this:

------------------------------- TSO/E LOGON ------------------------------
IKJ56487I THE ACCOUNT NUMBER ACCT# HAS NOT BEEN AUTHORIZED FOR
THIS USERID
IKJ56429A REENTER -
   Enter LOGON parameters below:                   RACF LOGON parameters:

   Userid    ===> USER77

   Password  ===>                                  New Password ===>

   Procedure ===> ISPFPROC                         Group Ident  ===>

   Acct Nmbr ===> ACCT#

   Size      ===>

   Perform   ===>

   Command   ===> ISPF

I did define that account number "ACCT#" in the user profile's TSO settings
and that's exactly what the system's default userid has defined for its
account, too.

What am I doing wrong or what else needs to be done or is there a surefire
way to clone a new userid from an existing one?

TIA,
Jerry