From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jan MOEYERSONS
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Cloning a RACF user profile

>A big thanks and a virtual beer to you. And thanks to the other
>responders, as always.
>
>>> What am I doing wrong or what else needs to be done or is there a
>>> surefire way to clone a new userid from an existing one?

Being confronted with similar issue, I would like to know if indeed there is
a sure-fire way of cloning a userid and all of its permissions from an
existing one? How would one go about that?

Thanks,

Jantje.

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html